Friday 24 June 2011

June 24, 2011 Part 2

Well, it looks like I got it right today. The Light, Sweet Crude Oil Future contract fell to 89.80 today, and promptly came back up. The day is still not done, at least for the market, but I'm pretty positive that it's not going to hit any new lows for the remainder of the day. People might be selling before the weekend making the the price drop, but I don't think it could get any lower today.

I think I found my Holy Grail here people. Now I'm just starting to figure this new and wonder method out, and I still need to test it vigorously with my demo account, but I'm pretty confident that it'll work out. The planning is going without a hitch, and I have all weekend to prove myself wrong. It sucks that I have to wait all weekend to really test it though. I always seem to get these new ideas on Friday.