Friday 24 June 2011

June 24, 2011 Part 1

I woke up late this morning thinking that I would have missed out on whatever jump or fall the oil market would experience when the US GDP report came out, and surprisingly it didn't change much. I would have thought that a monumental report like the GDP would have a huge affect on the oil market, but I seem to be corrected. It would be a lot nicer if I had the necessary reports layed out in front of me that would affect the oil market. Usually from the news reports I get "... so and so released this report and crude oil prices dropped...", now where the hell do they get these reports?!
Well, I guess I just need to keep my ear more to the ground if I'm going to find these wonderful reports.

The price of LSCO has been slowly oscillating downward all night, now it seems like it could change direction and head back up. But it hasn't reached a low point of any kind, so I'm actually kind of partial to the market heading downward a little more for a bounce at the 89 low.