Monday, 2 July 2012

ZigZag EA

Developed this ZigZag Expert Advisor with profitable trades. But like almost all EA's out there this one does have some drawbacks: you are bound to lose a couple of times with large loses. From all the trades you make you will profit 95% of the time, but the other 5% are rather large drawdowns.

You can find the file here:
Mirror 1